My posting will continue to be sparse or non-existent for a few more days as I work heads down on some other projects. Keep the email and comments coming. — talk soon, going back under.
Stuff I’d like to post on, but can’t right now (some I may, others will slide by):
- NYT "Dash to Baghdad" and decision failures
- Top 10 Firms profiting in Iraq from the Independent and how much is spent on security. Don’t ignore the previous article and relative costs and timelines of escalation.
- Most Americans not Fit to Join from the AP. Come on parents, Xbox is no substitute for outdoor activities.
- GoogleAccelerator and Google’s expansion into the realm of Knowledge Broker. They now know where you go without needing to search from their site.
- AT&T profiteering?
- Delving into Dan’s 5GW model
- Continuing my discussion on 4GW, including this interesting piece on the shrinking autonomy of the state.
- Consider these two pieces, Fatal Divide and British Soldier Quits, from across the Pond and films like Valley of the Wolves and Metal Storm and our overall security future.
- and the continuing and expanding lead role DoD is taking in international affairs of the US.