Between a deadline and presentations in DC next week, blogging will be so light there is a good chance nothing will go up between now and next Friday.
In the meantime, peruse these recent posts
- Not Afraid to Talk: our adversaries aren’t, why are we?
- Synchronizing Information: The Importance of New Media in Conflict
- What the SecDef Didn’t Call For, But Should Have
- In-sourcing the Tools of National Power for Success and Security
- Targeting Public Opinion is not new
- Measuring "Public Diplomacy"?
- Winning Informatized Wars: The China Report
- AFRICOM: DOA or in Need of Better Marketing? No and Yes.
- and Elvis and the Psychological Struggle
or look through the top picks, the categories or use the spiffy search engine at the top right. The Google-powered search works creates a tabbed result set. The tabs are: this blog, the Short List of highly recommended blogs, Wikipedia, Small Wars Journal, and finally the web in general. And it’s not only cool looking but scary fast.
I’ll still have access to email.