Between travel (to DC as per usual) and work, blogging will be light or non-existent through Thursday, or possibly the whole week.
While I’m away, I recommend these recent posts, in case you missed them:
- It is time to create a center for public diplomacy discourse and research
- RAND Report: Whither Strategic Communication?
- Comparing the Areas of Responsibility of State and Defense (Updated)
- Still Wanted (?): An Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy (Updated)
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee issues a report on American public diplomacy centers and programs
- Quotes from the Senate Hearing "Engaging Muslim Communities Around the World"
- Defining Public Diplomacy