Because you and everyone else looking for a “whole of government” approach to public diplomacy, strategic communication, and global engagement should know, below are the members of the Foreign Operations subcommittee of the US House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations.
- Nita M. Lowey, Chairwoman, D-NY
- Jesse L. Jackson, Jr., D-IL (on Twitter)
- Adam Schiff, D-CA
- Steve Israel, D-NY (on Twitter)
- Ben Chandler, D-KY
- Steven R. Rothman, D-NJ
- Barbara Lee, D-CA (also on Foreign Affairs)
- Betty McCollum, D-MN
- David R. Obey, ex officio, D-WI
- Kay Granger, Ranking Member, R-TX
- Mark Steven Kirk, R-IL (on Twitter)
- Ander Crenshaw, R-FL (on Twitter)
- Dennis R. Rehberg, R-MT (on Twitter)
- Jerry Lewis, ex officio, R-CA
Twitter list of Foreign Ops subcommittee members is here.