Despite wanting to, I haven’t been able to blog today as I’m crashing on two reports. Plus, I’m on the red-eye to DC tonight, back to back meetings on the Hill, at the State Department for afternoon meetings, and then a 10p flight home. Fun. Still working on dinner plans before the flight home…
Below are some links that are more interesting than my schedule that you should find interesting. Each deserve their own post, which they may get on my return to temperate Los Angeles. For your reading pleasure:
- NATO moves to counter Taliban propaganda machine by the Canwest News Service (if you like comparisons, think about what you learned from that story and then read this AP story on the same subject)
- Social Media as Public Diplomacy by me over at Layalina.tv
- Rethink Washington’s ‘War of Ideas’ by Chris Paul in the Christian Science Monitor
- And check out this discussion on the Theory versus Practice of Public Diplomacy and contribute your own thoughts.
- New Doctrines Without Strategic Foundations by Raymond
One thought on “No blogging while traveling but a few links before I go”
Thanks for the reading tipps, Matt. Served a in a psy-ops batallion in the German army, so the article about countering the Taliban propaganda is especially interesting for me.
Comments are closed.