The U.S. Army War College is co-sponsoring a special issue "Public Relations Review" titled "Strategically Managing America’s International Communication in the 21st Century."
This special issue’s editors are:
- Ray Hiebert, Professor Emeritus, University of Maryland
- Frank Kalupa, Professor, James Madison University
- Dennis Murphy, Professor, Center for Strategic Leadership, U.S. Army War Colleg
The editors encourage the submission of empirical, conceptual, quantitative and qualitative manuscripts are encouraged along with case studies explicating instructive strategic communication practices. Relevant topics might include cultural considerations, persuasion versus propaganda, ethics, policy influences, messaging, professional training and development, traditional and social media, public opinion and perceptions, reputation, measurement and evaluation, international collaboration, transparency, credibility or the application of social science among other related areas.
All manuscripts will undergo blind peer review.
For more information or to submit a manuscript, contact:
- Professor Frank B. Kalupa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Dennis M. Murphy, email@example.com
The author’s guide for Public Relations Review is available here.